Terms and conditions
By participating the athlete agrees to the following rules
In the case of my participation in the marathon, I relieve any form of liability on behalf of the organizers with respect to any loss or form of damage.
1. I will not hold the organizers or sponsors or the cities visited by the Alpro Leiemarathon, or its representatives, liable for any damage or injury whatsoever by my participation off the marathon.
2. I hereby declare that I have trained sufficiently, that I am physically healthy and have have this medically confirmed.
3. By participating I agree that I can’t get any compensation or claim on my behalf for pictures, video’s, interviews, promotional reproductions etc made in the context of the jogging.
4. I assure that my date of birth specified is correct and that my race number won’t be passed on to anyone ells.
5. I know that I will be disqualified of the race if the official race number is altered in any way.
6. I can’t claim a refund of the fee if:
- The race fails to take place due to force majeure
- Non participation of the registered person by any cause as there are, injuries, illness, family matters etc…
COVID – in case the competition cannot take place because of covid your registration will be refunded subject to the charge of €4 administrative costs. This will be charged to the account number used to pay for your registration.
I agree that my data is electronically stored.